Invigorating Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 766

Invigorating Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 766

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
I love this class. Her slow speed and intention is what takes normal moves to deep moves with tension! She's calm and secure.
felt so great, wonderful flow and perfect amount of challenge, thank you!
1 person likes this.
I can't wait to try this out! Control, control, control!
3 people like this.
Great set! My first Reformer class at home. Got me sweating and felt the same as if I went to a studio class.
Marlisa E
2 people like this.
Beautiful class!!! I loved how serene the class was, though extremely intense. Great cues and creative additions to the advanced reformer repertoire. I enjoyed the side lying series with straight leg reaching below the bar as well as the scooter/Eve's lunge (adding the deeper stretches). I loved the Horseback series and snake. I can't believe how much Meredith was able to get into the hour....and it didn't feel like a manic pace!!! Adding to my favorites and hope to spice up some of my reformer classes for my clients. Thank you!
Extraordinary! Components of fluidity in movement, grace, dependancy of breath to movement, flow, illuminating display of confidence and control. She captured my attention with such attentive connection that it prompted me to smile right back at Meredith at the end of the class. :)
1 person likes this.
Menuda clase más buena. Me gustan las series de brazos. Muchas gracias Meredith.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic...and transcending.
WOW!!! Thank you so much everyone...you have all made my day much brighter. :)
Thank you Ali!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin