Kathy Grant Inspired Mat<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 785

Kathy Grant Inspired Mat
Cara Reeser
Class 785

Watch this Class
Wow! Fabulous teacher! Great knowledge, cueing, energy, enthusiasm, humor, voice....amazing.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cara for sharing your love for movement, wit, charm, "tricks of the trade" and your lessons/influences from Kathy Grant. Your classes never fail to challenge our curiousity and effort. You should expect to sweat a little during Cara's class or it is possible you are falling off your raft!!
2 people like this.
o boy, did I chanqe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stellar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
It´s a great and wonderful class!. ¿Quién dijo qué hacer Pilates era fácil?. Hasta lo más sencillo bien hecho es difícil y costoso. Estoy encantada de aprender todos los días. Muchas gracias a todos los profesores.
Wonderful class! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Cara, I regret that I was not able to do the rest of the workshop you gave at InsideOut Body therapies in Durham, NC several years ago! This was my chance to experience what an awesome teacher you are. Knowing that you were a fabulous dancer too who knows her 'stuff ' on the movement scale also is inspirational!
1 person likes this.
Cara is another 'real deal' teacher for sure!!
great class!!! going to look for more from her! love the visual queues...the raft etc really worked for me
Cara, thank you for your teaching skills. Not just your fabulous cues and expert knowledge but your sincere and joyful enthusiasm for this movement called Pilates !!! More please !!!!
So now it is confirmed. I DO cheat on rolling like a ball. I've been playing with different arm as well as bent knee positions (sometimes tighter ball sometimes wider knees) for a few weeks looking for an intermediate position where I don't "buckle". Any other suggestions to remediate my problem and keep me honest?
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin