Halloween Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 874

Halloween Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 874

Watch this Class
Fabulous workout! Everything nicely tingling. I'm a UK Body Control master teacher but had a baby six months ago and have been using Pilates Anytime to get back into shape. SO much easier than thinking of lesson plans of my own just for me! LOVE your teaching style Kristi. As I am in the Caribbean, I'm tempted to come over to LA for a lesson!
Please do come visit Leonie! You'll have to make your way about an hours drive north to actually come to class, but we can figure that out... or perhaps I should just come to the Caribbean!!!
Well it is lovely weather now we're past hurricane season! There are two mat teachers on the island and we both have very young babies! I was actually looking into flights for Jan/Feb next year but also have to go back to the UK to do some CPD in Feb at our HQ so might have to wait a bit. I'll for sure be over at some point in the next year or so though, unless we start work on baby 2! Looking forward!!! Take care and thanks again for the great classes. Keep them coming!
We're planning to be here whenever you're ready to stop on by. If you do head this way, let me know so I can tell you what's in store. It is not uncommon for really great things to turn up with only two weeks notice. I look forward to meeting you in person.
Thanks Kristi. Look forward to meeting you too!
1 person likes this.
Loved your goulash class kristi. Even zombies managed on the roller! Now nice that you could catch sight of your sunset at the very end of a class. You could not time it better if you tried.
Great class Kristi! I love your sense of humor! Makes it more fun.
CJ
1 person likes this.
What a great class. I enjoyed doing it with you. I haven't used the roller for a while. Thank you for sharing this with us. all the best. blanche.
Gracias por esta clase con foam roller. Dura, eh? pero muy buena.
Inma~ I think you are asking how hard the roller is? It was quite firm, not soft. Or so I, the zombie, thought.

Inma~ Creo que usted esta pideiendo la dureza del rodillo es? Fue muy firme, no suave. O eso, lal zombi, el pensamiento.
1-10 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin