Mat with a Twist<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 129

Mat with a Twist
Meredith Rogers
Class 129

Watch this Class
yummy stretches as a well deserved reward for the oblique workout at the beginning
1 person likes this.
Joni Nichols
This class offers the opportunity for reflection..... perfect for this weekend of thanksgiving. I hadn't done it for 2 months, returned to it today and discovered it was perfect for truly discovering tiny nuances in each of the movements thanks to Meredith's cueing. Perfect non caloric "nourishment" post turkey celebration!
Joni...Thank you so much!!! I believe you are truly my biggest fan. And....in the spirit of Thanksgiving...I am grateful for you!
1 person likes this.
I enjoy the expertise and the passion of all the instructors on the website, but you are right...I AM your biggest fan! This class was so satisfying on so many levels once again today....

Just a little slow for me
1 person likes this.
All of my favorite exercises and in a shorter period of time! Great workout for me.... and I started my workout a bit late this morning so the timing was perfect! Thanks again!
Tanya S
1 person likes this.
Killed me! Your cues are so divine. Respect.
Tanya S thanks so much!  It makes me so happy when these older classes are revisited.
1 person likes this.
Love this class and so glad I found this gem today from all the way back in the beginning.  Absolutely excellent ab work. Where are these first classes filmed? At the studio with a curtain to block the window? 
Great class, I will be coming back to this one!
Marissa I love that you go back to the first classes!!
This is the PA studio in the beginning when it doubled as a gym and we didn't have access to the window yet....a lifetime ago it seems.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin