Push Up Variations<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 252

Push Up Variations
Kristi Cooper
Class 252

Watch this Class
Great class with nice arm work. My first practice for a few days and it felt really good. Thanks!
Awesome Helen thanks!
1 person likes this.
Hi Kristi - you are such an inspirational teacher - I live here in London and we need you here! Your style and way of communicating is totally spot on to me. Accidentally came across this website and am in heaven with so many of your classes to choose from! I am glued to this site! Thanks so much for your uplifting classes. I love it - Tya
Another great class! I agree with what Tya said, except I don't live in London!
great class!
Thanks Tya and Welcome to PA! Your comments are a real boost to keep going and are very much appreciated. For those times when you need a set of eyes on you to watch form, check out Amit Younger and Lisa Longhurst. You'll find them at Amit's studio Pilates Performance at The Royal Academy of Dance.
Here is the link:
Pilates Performance
Great class Kristi, I like the side push ups they are a challenge. You are the best!!
Great class Kristi! So great to get an awesome Pilates workout in while the kiddos are napping!!!
Hi Kristi, great class! Your cues are most helpful for me...relax this or focus on that...I need that constant reminder on "where to be"! Great job..thanks!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin