Quick Body Re-Balance<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 996

Quick Body Re-Balance
Courtney Miller
Class 996

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Simply perfect...right after ride to beach and right before 60 mins of STEP...(yes, I still love STEP). These are all great as balance checkins. Plan to use as a warmup & cool down so my students can see how their balance an improve in just one hour of Pilates. Thank you!
4 people like this.
What an awesome way to start my day. Once again, Courtney Miller does it again! Many thanks to you.
4 people like this.
Such a Joy to watch Courtney Millers Classes , as always.
Love your delivery Courtney and your cueing is spot on .
Balance work is so Important, particularly as we get older and This short sequence Certainly packs a punch ! 10 day challenge here we go....
Love the teaser variation and will be doing this daily!
2 people like this.
Thanks for the best 10 minutes of my day! I have been sitting at my computer the last two hours and this was the perfect pick me up. I look forward to the 10 day challenge.
Courtney Miller
Hi everyone! So happy to hear your feedback! Please keep me posted on your progress! 10 minutes + 10 days = better balance! Enjoy!
1 person likes this.
Always a treat to watch - thank you Courtney for more insight and inspiration!
2 people like this.
Lovely moves enjoyed the session , but found the hair distracting tying it back would have been more professional
Loved the class, Courtney, brief and very effective as well as creative, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Courtney, I really enjoy your work!!!
1-10 of 153

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin