Kathy Grant Inspired Flow
Cara Reeser
Class 1047

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
always amazing Cara: a true master
Diane L
1 person likes this.
I look forward to trying this class. Cara's studio is a few blocks from my work.
2 people like this.
Love, love, love you Cara! Love the tendon stretch variation and emphasis on pushing the lower leg forward on Russian! Mmmm...kicked my booty! Hope we see you in Bama sometime soon!
1 person likes this.
Awesome! So much great information conveyed so clearly for me. Thank you for teaching the backstroke/teaser combination. I had heard of it but never seen it taught.
1 person likes this.
Love Cara's intelligence, curiosity, humor, and passion for movement. It always comes through in her teaching and inspires me. Thanks for another great class!
I am so pleased that you all are enjoying this new class. Thank you for these lovely notes. More coming soon ... chair workshop and pole system class. I am so lucky to get to work for Pilates Anytime and meet you all.

1 person likes this.
Cara, beautiful and challenging class! Loved it!!! Thank you Pilates Anytime!
Diane... if Cara's studio is a few blocks from your work, I cannot tell you what an amazing gift you have access to (perhaps you are already a client?)... I took my first private from Cara at her Acoma street studio in late March... I still think about it and am certain that Lee Artur is right when saying Cara is a "true master." I hope you treat yourself both to this class and to a session in "real life!"
Let us know if you do!

1 person likes this.
It is such a privilege to be able to learn from master teachers. Thank you for another amazing class!
Love it ,Cara!
I 'm right now feeling it even more intense after having known your living work at balanced body London. Thanks so much!!
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin