Rotational Reformer<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 1033

Rotational Reformer
Kathy Corey
Class 1033

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow, Kathy is amazing. Also loved that this is called a level 1/2 but we can see just how much work it is for Amy and Kristi...proof that you don't have to do advanced classes to get lots of work, if you are truly working deeply and connecting as fully as possible. Great job ladies!
2 people like this.
Hi Kerry....you are so right! This class was a great challenge indeed and fun too. Rotation can be a tricky animal but so necessary to work and seek the balance through the entire body.
2 people like this.
Loved this and so very informative. What a treat. Im always looking for ways to bring symmetry to my body and those whom I teach. Plus it's great fun. Thank you Kathy. Amy and Kristi, always a pleasure.
I found that I needed more instruction as to placement in the first hip exercise as well as which foot was "front" in the modified elephant series. I kept stopping the video to check my positioning against yours.
I agree Kerry. I don't think this was a level 1/2 and will actually change it. While it isn't of an advanced natures in terms of intensity and pacing, I do think the intricacy merits at least a level 2. Thank you for pointing it out.
genial me encanto claro que me siento mas alargada y liviana, increible como logre el swan, muy bueno
2 people like this.
This class was amazing! I learned so much...actually I always do with Kathy Corey. She is a master with progression and learning the basics of a skill and then "growing" it. It's how I learned choreography when I was a dancer and the most effective way to learn movement. Rotational movements are challenging and I also appreciate how Kathy moved the spine safely in all directions! Thanks for a great class!
Thank you so much for this amazing class...I was with pain on my back and my hip was not in a great condition and after the class I was a new person...I learned so much, I'm so excited to bring this new material to my students...
having a hard time uplaoding this on any setting. not usual. help?
Wonderful--so inspired:)
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin