All Hands On Deck<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Tutorial 1338

All Hands On Deck
Jenna Zaffino
Tutorial 1338

Watch this Tutorial
What a gem, this class is! My own wrists and fingers are arthritic and after this class they feel so much more open, relaxed and mobile. Your delivery is so smooth, the class is "easy listening". Definitely will be sharing your gems in my own classes....so many "fifty-something" students suffer with hands, wrists, elbows and shoulder issues, that this building block for strength, mobility and alignment is crucial to addressing these issues. A thousand thank you-s...
Thank you Jenna for this great class :).
1 person likes this.
This is wonderful! Especially for my class of 70-85 year olds!
Thank you...often look at my clients hands and wonder how restricted they look...now I have a nice little tool
Fantastic. Great control and all this comes in so handy when quite a few clients complain about wrist problems. Thank you.
Rina S
This class was described as a reformer class. I don't own a reformer. But my hand was bothering me so much, I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did. The first 17 minutes are hand exercises. While the rest of the class is advice when using the reformer, I think I will be able to use that advice in other situations i.e. the gym. I really recommend that anyone who has hand issues or for that matter anyone with hands, check this out.
Jenna, you are simply wonderful! I found this class, - that is already here for a while ;) , because I was looking for focus on hands and arms. I love it a lot and I will look for more because you are such an inspiration!
Really enjoyed this! Will be taking your "don't choke the bar" quote to class More please!!
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much to everyone who has watched and commented. These techniques are a passion project for me and I’m so happy you have liked it! Vanisha Silke Rina Leonard Angelika Joy Corinne Leslie
Shannon
Hi Jenna, great tutorial!  How often would you recommend practicing - to start and then to maintain?  Thanks!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin