Tutorial 1513: Shawn Healey<br>Selling Pilates<br>Level N/A<br>02/25/2014

Tutorial 1513: Shawn Healey
Selling Pilates
Level N/A
02/25/2014

Watch this Tutorial
I absolutely agree!! personal attention to each client is paramount in the longevity of their pilates practice!
Clear, concise ideas. Thank you.
4 people like this.
Very important conceptual points - thank you. However, I wish there were some clear examples of "how to" do it.
Karin H
3 people like this.
Tell me more about the clarity and collaboration. Specifically how do you turn around someone before their schedule changes, before they run out of money or before they hurt their knee/foot running through the airport, etc.
Michelle S
1 person likes this.
was quite wordy without explanations of how and examples.
Very good and helpful information.
So true! An issue I run into is that many students don't really know what they want or need. We have to assess them and guide them.
Such a great topic! I would
Love more information, good examples of situations.... More please!
1 person likes this.
Misty ~ I am very pleased that you like the video. We are presently working on creating more videos focused on business issues. Is there a particular subject or subjects you would like us to explore?
Saleha S
Hi,
Thanks for the video. Can you perhaps give examples on how to implement the advice you gave?
I live in a lower income area( I'm unable to afford the high cost of rental and commute to a higher income area) where Pilates is unheard of. Do you have advice on how to start up a studio facing these challenges? I've unsuccessfully tried the free first session option, open house( no one pitched:( I've given out business cards, left them at chiropractic offices etc... Basically I've tried pretty much everything I could think of with no success. I've lowered my fee structure too to accommodate the demographic area I'm living in... I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin