Before the Hundred<br>Cara Reeser<br>Workshop 1411

Before the Hundred
Cara Reeser
Workshop 1411

Watch this Workshop
Dear Cara, decided to do a mad manic barre gym class this week and after doing squats forever I received the gift of Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). but this breathing and aligning part of the workshop is this first thing to tackle may muscle tension.so the 2 things I have learnt again this week ice baths are painful and pilates works
love harvey
1 person likes this.
Hugs to you Harvey!!!
1 person likes this.
Cara: loving this workshop. So many useful tools. I think the best idea from it all is to really start looking at people and decide where they need to go that day for their body. Helping them to find their starting place and tune in before turning on.
Thanks so much for sharing a small portion of this work.
The Park n' Ride! Lol. It is so funny! I can't stand that!
Candace
Gosh, I was in this workshop and just watched it again. I learned so much today and I am going to "take it with me" to the studio today...Thank you, Cara and Kathy!
Dear Cara, what an excellent workshop - it is a good reminder how important the pre-work is, the breath and using different tools for different people. I really enjoyed your energy and your vibe as well. Thanks a lot! I learned a lot! Greetings from Germany!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin