Total Body Fitness Ball Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1751

Total Body Fitness Ball Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1751

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Meredith, I appreciate your creativity, strength and great form. Every class that I saw from you was highly imaginative, performed beautifully. It is a joy to watch you teach!
1 person likes this.
Increased the Inflation of my 65cm ball per your suggestion. What a difference!! Much better stability for side lying exercises but how much more difficult for all the rest. Watching you move fluidly and confidently through this class ...what wonderful inspiration for all of us.

1 person likes this.
Excellent!! The whole workout was original and challenging- the ball "forces" correct alignment. The balancing work was what most people need- especially myself. Pike work at the end was super and really challenged my lower abs. Thanks for your excellent cueing and light hearted approach to challenging positions!
3 people like this.
Meredith, you always make me smile! And yes, balance is fickle mistress! I was wobbling about on my mat as well. Thanks for a great class. I love the stability ball so this was a huge treat for me.
1 person likes this.
That felt so good after a long, busy weekend doing everything BUT Pilates! I'm going to share some of these moves with my Wed mat class. Very teachable, yet challenging. Perfect Meredith, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great thank you
Loved this class Meri! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Amazing... love this class.
So, so great to see you Joni :) xo
1 person likes this.
Wow, that was amazing. Thank you Meridth. Boy could I tell where my ankles are weak in that balance move.
11-20 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin