Mat Workout<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 1776

Mat Workout
Adrianne Crawford
Class 1776

Watch this Class
very good. I loved doing some exercises and learning about others.
Glad you enjoyed! Thank you
Thank you Adrianne, nice video. You have your student a lot in outer rotation at the hips. In the one leg circle, in the double leg stretch. Is that special for this student to work in outer rotation because she is weak in the hip rotators, mid-glutes? Do you also teach it with legs straight?
Hi Carine,

Romana's Pilates teaches us Pilates stance, which is turned out for the less advanced student. Parallel is done if the student has a strong understanding of the "wrap" or if they, like myself hyper rotate, or some other anomaly that prevents the turnout.The turn out should not be large, really only have the feet two fingers apart on the turn out. Not a first position. The main focus is to find the wrap in whatever stance you are inn and not be holding in the quads. Thanks for the question and thanks for watching!
Maria M
this is a great class
Thank you Maria, glad you enjoyed!
Found this a good workout even though I have been doing Pilates for a few years. I find it good practice to go back o he basics periodically! Thank you.
I love the way Adrianne explains things.
Thank you Faedra! Nice to hear that
I’m currently dealing with some funky things in my lower back/ hamstring. This was a great class to get a workout in with risking Leaving my back unsupported. Thanks!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin