Pat Guyton on Ron<br>Pat Guyton<br>Discussion 1714

Pat Guyton on Ron
Pat Guyton
Discussion 1714

Watch this Discussion
Thank you, Pat, for sharing this. Beautifully spoken. I never have had the opportunity to learn or experience his work, but, you've sparked my interest now. If I'm ever in your area...
Thanks.
Dear Pat,
Thank you for sharing those special moments in time with Mr. RonFletcher. I am looking forward to your visit in Switzerland next Aug… Many Thanks…….
2 people like this.
Thank you to everyone who has appreciated the documentary. I have received many personal replies as well as those posted here. Ron's humanity and spirit are remembered. That is the gift he gave to us and may we all try to reach and share...
2 people like this.
Thank you for sharing and letting those if us who didnt know Ron see him as a person and not just a first generation teacher. The Fletcher work does have such spirit. Thank you for keeping that spoke going.
1 person likes this.
I have no words for how much I appreciate this interview, the history, the honest portrayal of the friendship between Ms. Guyton & Ron Fletcher. It is so important to all of us who love Pilates to know our heritage. Thank you for telling your story. I'm so grateful.
I would like to acknowledge that Pilates Anytime for the opportunity to share.
What a moving and honest interview. Thank you Pat for sharing with us your memories of Ron Fletcher. His work - so elegant and thoughtful- will continue to be shown through his master teachers, and your own work will reflect your time with him, but also develop with your interest in how the body moves for functionality. Bravo.
Pat, I truly enjoyed listening to your experiences with Ron.  I took many workshops out in Tucson many years ago.  They were very helpful and I wanted to let you know that I often think of you and never really told you how helpful you were to me.  I thank you for that.  I did enjoy Ron and did understand that part of him.  I still ask the clients when they do some crazy pattern. I ask them if they would pay to see that.  LOL. 
Thank you again.   Julie in Boston

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin