Wendy on the 1st Generation<br>Wendy L.<br>Discussion 1735

Wendy on the 1st Generation
Wendy L.
Discussion 1735

Watch this Discussion
Ann S
Thanks Wendy, it is so inspiring to hear about your experiences with the elders. I love Pilates and experiencing different ways of doing things. What a rich form of movement!!!
Love these....thank you....and each elder was described so eloquently. Thank you for sharing the photographs too!
2 people like this.
Thank you, Ann and Jennifer....I feel it is so important to speak about how each of the Elders taught Pilates in their own way.... through my experience with each of them, I have come to see that as the real power of Pilates... it meets us where we are and enables us to grow ourselves into a more whole person
Leeanna V
Great to see you again Wendy, and to listen to you speak so passionately about your journey with Pilates. I am fortunate that you have channeled this passion my way!!!!!! This is a huge inspiration for me today Love, Leeanna
Thank you, Leeanna...you've been there with me on this journey as you developed yourself as a Pilates teacher with a vision to teach people from a space of wholeness. Thank you for the great work you are doing too, xwendy

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin