Power from your Center<br>Kara Wily<br>Class 1921

Power from your Center
Kara Wily
Class 1921

Watch this Class
Helena B
Enjoyed the information and exercises, but this is a very slow-paced class. Was expecting more rhythm and flow. Great for an end of day relaxation though.
Helena thanks for the feedback. It is always tough to judge how much to talk during these classes. Good to know I can talk less and let everyone move more. Thanks for watching!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! It's always so hard for me to keep the connection on the godforsaken spine corrector..this video was really helpful.
Nice, Kat! Thanks. I am thinking about one for home myself. Its tempting!
2 people like this.
I like your generous cueing and attention to detail, Kara. And the way you seem to be living the work as much as the ladies actually doing it ! Thanks :))
1 person likes this.
Great class. I really enjoyed the pace and cueing, which helped me correct my own work as I followed along. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Very informatiive! You put so much positive energy into the work. It's amazing. Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. thank you. very helpful to my classes. love it !
Thanks Anne, Randi, Avishag, and Maha! I really appreciate your feedback and I hope to create more workouts you like!
Susan B
1 person likes this.
I have just bought a Spine Corrector for home use while taking mat classes at my local studio. They don't offer Spine Corrector classes. So this is perfect for me !!! Your cueing is excellent and your enthusiasm is infectious. Thank you for an excellent class !!!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin