Non-Stop Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2045

Non-Stop Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 2045

Watch this Class
Hi Sally! So nice to hear from you and thank you for your kind words!!
Haille....thank you....always great to get feedback from you and important too. You're really watching! :) Yes I agree, I think Dexter and Frankie are having a positive effect on my spine and it's improving range of motion!!
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth.....fantastic! If I can help someone achieve a Teaser more efficiently, successfully----well then, hooray.....because I've had my challenges with Teasers for quite some time. Great to hear you got it! Thanks for letting me know! :)
1 person likes this.
ZA.....I just filmed another Reformer with jumpboard, but will film again soon.....Tower and Reformer it is! :)
Your imagery and descriptions of the moves are just so wonderful!!!!
Thank you Sharon! :)
Amy, do you do Allegro II classes? This class was awesome! I just got the allegro and would love some exercises specific to that apparatus. Thank you for a great class!
Amy ~ Elizabeth Larkam has a few classes where she uses the Allegro 2. You can look through her Reformer Classes to find them. I hope you enjoy them!
Great class Amy! Loved the teaser on the box! Thank you:)
Thanks so much Anne-Marie.....glad that Teaser option was well-liked by so many! I think it's a good one to play with!
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin