Active & Energetic Reformer<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 2033

Active & Energetic Reformer
Tash Barnard
Class 2033

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I love this class. My favourite yet on Pilates Anytime. I find Tash's cues perfect for me and I feel like I've worked every part of my body really well. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Great class!! Love all the cues (verbal and tactile).
1 person likes this.
Nice imagery with exericises
2 people like this.
I appreciated the increasing weight on the footwork and the low amount of springs on mermaid. Makes me realize I've been letting the machine work me too often.
1 person likes this.
I felt this EVERY WHERE. Great imagery and cuing was spot on.
1 person likes this.
Great communication by Tash verbal and tactile. Very useful for me with my students. Change of pace with very light springs.
Kk
Kk
1 person likes this.
Tash! As always…LOVED your class, especially the progressive springs during footwork and your cues for shoulder press and breaststroke prep since I often have a hard time getting my clients to feel what they are supposed to during those exercises. You continue to inspire and teach me! Thanks so much! What a fun journey!!!
1 person likes this.
A perfect way to start the day. I feel energized and ready to go! Thank you Tash.
3 people like this.
I do wish there was a way to know which reformer the students are using in order to convert the spring colors to my own.
1 person likes this.
This was a great class and sure didn't feel like 50 minutes!! great cues and help along the way too. I will be back :)
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin