Footwork<br>Standing<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Tutorial 2166

Footwork
Standing
Adrianne Crawford
Tutorial 2166

Watch this Tutorial
What a great variation of footwork in a standing position.Thank you very much!
Great strengthening work for dancers! Quick and effective! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Super exercise! I spent all last year suffering from the effects of a broken foot. Now I'm up and active again. I'm constantly doing exercises to strengthen my foot and ankle. This one really helps.
Thank you! Happy to hear you all are finding use and enjoyment out of these exercises. Our feet can easily be missed and these type of exercises are so good for them!
Thank you. I can see where that would really help with my balance.
I normally do the roll ups on the jump board for the reformer, this is a great transfer that I know would challenge many people
Jamie H
It's a great workout and its very short which I appreciate! If you are constantly on the run, this will be a great tool to implement into your daily life.
Simple yet effective, thank you!
Perfect! I've had foot surgery (twice on the same foot!), and learnt how important the feet, and foot exercises are - not just for injured people, but for everyone. I try and pass on the importance of working the feet to all my clients. Thank you for this simple workout that can literally be done anywhere & quickly =)
Mona H
This is so effective. For the second exercise, I find it hard to keep the heels together on the lift. Is it ok not to open the feet out completely?

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin