Awareness Wunda Chair<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2282

Awareness Wunda Chair
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2282

Watch this Class
Thank you all for your beautiful comments. It is such a joy teaching people like Meri and Mandy, they simply draw out the best I have to offer. Added to that, I have always had a special place in my heart for the Wunda Chair. I learned so much on the chair from my dear friend and mentor, Kathy Grant. She always wanted it to be a popular piece of apparatus, and now it is.
LOVED IT! Quick question.. During the cat stretch, I see it a lot in my clients where their chins lift as they do this. Do I need to make sure they are aware of that?
Thanks Amy. Yes, absolutely correct this. There is a strong tendency for people to lift their chins too high, which equates to hyper extension of the cervical spine. As I always say, the head is just another vertebrae and must be aligned with the rest of the spine. This tendency often emanates from lack of thoracic extension and the desire to compensate for it by lifting the head. This gives the sense of achieving more thoracic extension, which of course it does not. I hope this helps.
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class. I love the cuing - simple but really deep. And beautiful to watch Meri and Mandy, an inspiration to see how beautifully they execute the movements.
awesome class! Love all your classes and clear cueing.
Marithé Lessard
quel enseignant!!!, joie de vivre ,parfait rythme, exactitude et clarté dans l'information, merci monsieur je me suis bien amusé Marithé
Christina F
Well, Rael, you've done it again, I was a puddle of sweat by the end of this intense and focused class. Thank you. So many wonderful cues that I will use for myself and my clients. Such specificity and focus! See you in a couple weeks up in Costa Mesa.
Dear Christina, you make me smile. I am certain you breezed through the workout. I look forward to seeing you soon.
This was such a GREAT class! Thanks again, Rael! xo
Wonderful! Thank you, Rael :)
It was so powerful and good combination of exercise and stretch also diverse variations!
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin