Find the Spring in your Body<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Class 2436

Find the Spring in your Body
Jennifer Golden
Class 2436

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow I love this class!Thank you Jennifer
1 person likes this.
Fabulous on so many levels! Your enthusiasm is infectious! Did you use purple legs springs?
Maybe call your exercise, 'standing'? Lol...like 'breathing', much more complicated than it sounds.
Pele
1 person likes this.
I really liked the choreography of the class and lots of feel good movement and variations with rotation. What would have been nice would have been a warm up. I know we can go warm up with another class and take this one but why not let it be this one with this instructor?

At times I did feel that there could have been more flow maintained by not pausing too long to talk/talking us through stuff/ saving some of the teachable moments (valuable for many I'm sure) for an in-depth tutorial. Ha, but that's just me and I'm sure my opinion would be out numbered by the instructors who are here to learn to teach vs those here to workout and get a bang for their time.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, Jenifer, your cuing is sooo inspiring and refreshing!!!
1 person likes this.
The archer to standing movement is very similar to a Turkish-Get-Up. It's an Archer-Get-Up or Tower-Get-Up.
1 person likes this.
Nice one....your archery sequence looks like it ends in VICTORY!!! Thank you for teaching me the transition out of bridge (w bb under knees). Thank you for teaching me chest expansion with circles behind you. Thank you for teaching me a subtle swan with PTB! cheers
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
Super, another fabulous class. It's going straight to my play list. Love all your sit-to-stand exercises. Your archer is kind of like a 'sling shot', although when you really let go, you're not giving as much tension as you give to the sling shot, so that's a bit misleading. It's that dang spiral again, isn't it???? :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Enjoyable class and great cuing!
Really enjoyed your energy and your obvious love for your work. Great class and wonderful cuing. Thank you Jennifer Golden Zumann
How about "rolling archer"?
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin