Short Box Series<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Tutorial 2588

Short Box Series
Adrianne Crawford
Tutorial 2588

Watch this Tutorial
Take notes short box series 7/18/16
Jeannean M
This is nice. Can you do tutorial showing more advanced variations please?
Absolutely, I plan on getting one up with more detail and more variation and difficulty. Thanks for watching!
Great tutorial! Thanks Adrianne.
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial but the model seemed to have gum in her mouth which I found disconcerting.
Love your video. One question. what did you mean by squeeze of the seat? Is it squeezing the but that you go into a lift?
I am 5'10" and find that all the seated short box exercises are very awkward because my legs are so long. I use an 86" gratz reformer. My feet end up touching the end of the reformer and while in the straps, look nothing like those displaying the exercise. If I bring my feet up closer to the carriage, my bum will need to move back and will touch the end of the seat and makes the exercises even more awkward and unsafe if that makes sense. Suggestions? Perhaps its ok that my feet touch the end of the reformer and I just need to get used to it? Thank you! :)
Yunny - yes, add a slight squeeze to your bottom for support especially when you go back.
Mira, because you are tall I would recommend at least for the Short Box series to go into second gear with the safety block which will give you extra leg room and still allow you to have a hands width form the back. Also, the box can go over the hooks, just make sure it feels secure. Don't be to concerned with your feet touching the metal bar, the feet are in the strap to protect you from falling as you go back and it is okay if they touch the reformer. The feet will naturally lift as you move, the focus however should be feet flexed for safety and your powerhouse control as you move. Great question!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin