Setting Up for Success<br>Shelly Power<br>Tutorial 2787

Setting Up for Success
Shelly Power
Tutorial 2787

Watch this Tutorial
Lori
Very helpful cues! I am guilty of "being in the backseat" and have constant neck tension. Thanks for helping me to recognize this.
Great class - always good to check we are not getting into bad habits. I do a lot of work with people working on the mobility/stabilization of thoracic spine. Here you recommend focusing more on the low back and only slight hyperextension through the thorax(sternum) to counter modern trends of mobile phones and laptops? It might be a good idea to do a short lesson on modern postures and how to manage them.
I am unable to listen to videos. Is there a volume button. My device is set at the highest volume. Thoughts?
Excellent tips to improve the benefits from pilates exercises????????
Kathleen ~ With our new app update, the audio for our videos only plays when your device's mute switch is not on. The mute switch is separate from your volume, so to turn off the mute setting, please follow these instructions from Apple. I hope this helps!
So much good information in this tutorial! Thanks!
Very helpful!! Thank you
Very useful details to add in a class ..Thank you!!
I have been trying to give my exams for being an instructor and these tips are very useful for my experience.. I thank you a lot..
Michael Mary S
Thank you for these great tips.  There are so helpful.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin