Active Recovery for Athletes<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2752

Active Recovery for Athletes
Karen Sanzo
Class 2752

Watch this Class
enjoyed this quick workout Karen . Still the same level of detail to each exercise and loved some of your different approaches which I am going to use in my classes . Many thanks .
1 person likes this.
Great to see the beautiful family all together.

Great class, always learning new variations and cues for deeper connection.Thank you .
1 person likes this.
Karen, I'm always so happy when I see a new class with you on PA. I can't take your live classes anymore at The Ranch But I still can, from the Baja. Always, your queuing is succinct with anatomical understanding and with little twists that make all the difference. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen, I loved it! I am use the arms behind the head as a change and it really helps people stay nice and tall and engage their torso. Also I liked your lunge back and side stretch and the side bent. Nice cueing very clear. Also the open leg rocker and rolling like a ball segment is a lovely combination.
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Love your queuing. Thank you for this great class.
Great detail and cues Karen, am teaching this tonight, love the ball and variations too , thanks for sharing :)

1 person likes this.
Very interesting class Karen.  Enjoyed it very much, a lovely addition to any class.
Carolina H
Loved this class, the cueing and how you incorporated the ball etc. 🫶

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin