Lower Body Cardio Dance<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 4168

Lower Body Cardio Dance
Leah Stewart
Class 4168

Watch this Class
I really enjoyed this and I'm not pregnant!  I can see how I will incorporate some of the moves into my usual classes for something a bit different and interesting. Thank you Leah and good luck with the labour:)
Mire
When you pick a hour long workout you don't expect a straight 5 minutes of babbling, especially when all they are babbling about is to have enough space around you. Seriously, we are smart enough to know that, just get going!! 
Jane H Hi Jane! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the class, and yes, the movement can definitely bring some variety to any class. I hope that you have enjoyed incorporating them into your classes. Let me know how went  
Mire Hi Mire! I hope after my explanation, you enjoyed the movement of the class. As I stated at the very beginning of the video (and at the beginning of this entire series), I was going to spend a little time at the start of each class with an explanation of the class and why I chose the style and exercises. As also stated in the video, if you don't want or need the explanation simply  fast forward, skip that part and head straight to the movement, either way, you will still experience a nice, long 55 minute class. A big part of my teaching style is to provide as much thorough explanation and education as I can for mamas-to-be and Pilates teachers alike, and sometimes that simply means some verbal teaching before we get into the movement. Again, I hope you enjoyed the movement of the class, it's one of my favorites! 
Hi Leah wow I loved this class. I have done all your pre and postnatal classes over the years and am currently not pregnant but this class was just what I needed. I have a dance background too so especially enjoyed the style! Thanks again, I love your work!
Elizabeth L
I'm not pregnant and still loved this class. Thank you Leah!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin