Pilates with your Spouse<br>Kathryn R. & Kristi C.<br>Discussion 4405

Pilates with your Spouse
Kathryn R. & Kristi C.
Discussion 4405

Watch this Discussion
Kathryn and Kristi I missed this discussion ! I was so excited for our triple date ! that said I can’t wait to listen to the entire discussion ..I really think this series will inspire more men to have the desire to give pilates a try .. well done Mr. Nash!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely tremendous as a teaching tool/case study.  Thank you so much for sharing this with us - really don't think there is anything else like it anywhere!  Hope for husbands everywhere!  Very inspiring from best of the best teacher Kathryn Ross-Nash. 
2 people like this.
Feel so grateful to PA for once again going above and beyond to bring us this incredible opportunity to observe and learn from the the highest caliber of teachers. This is a wonderful case study watching Mr Nash progress with determination amd reap the rewards.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for such an amazing chance to observe Kathy teach. This is such a thorough set of videos (and with a genuine beginner) - it really is like gold dust ... and very generous of Kathy to share her work.  

My husband is reluctant to try Pilates (despite a studio full of apparatus in the house ugh!) .... I appreciate how hard it can be to teach a spouse! I love this conversation and am completely delighted Mr Nash is now a convert!  
Gretchen B
Great discussion and looking forward to watching entire series.  Also feel better that my husband is not the only one who will not do Pilates despite having equipment at home.  He has never even sat on the Reformer at home!
Thank you for this excellent interview! I learned so much.  I am going to offer this to my husband or one of my clients.  

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin