Making it Functional<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 4398

Making it Functional
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 4398

Watch this Class
sandyjgrant
It's very enriching to watch normal people learn! His 'suffering' actually make me want to get back out there on the barrel and work that much harder :)
2 people like this.
I have now done 30 observation hours with K R-N. What an amazing opportunity. There is much to learn from great teachers. What are the important things I've taken from this series? How K used the less know equipment in her teaching. The guillotine, baby chair and foot corrector are pieces I don't own. I now understand their benefits and how they could be used in my studio. The breakdown of the exercises on a real person. How to manage their aches and pains—K's treatment of W when his foot and neck were sore. I downloaded the videos, put on my headphones and joined in. It was the only way I could stay focused. When I didn't understand K's verbal cues I stopped and watched. I love PA and use it for ideas but this is different. It's been a pleasure to watch W progress. I've loved the journey and wish it could continue—maybe a few update videos every now and then? More please, PA. Favourite quote 'humping dog, Wayne. You know what that looks like, don't ya?'
Susie L thank you for your feed back! it is so important to me! Yes there are more videos of his progress :) also some people thought the Humping dog comment was rude- apparently they must not know I breed dogs.... It was a useful cue for him ;0

Kathryn, thank you so much.  I just recieved my certificate and getting started so really appreciate all of your great cues, and to the point explanation for why your using the exercise on him.  How movement can really help even if they express some pain and just getting them through to the end to finally reap the rewards.   Your mix of equipment really gave me the confidence to get out of the box and explore with mix.  Cant wait to watch the rest of your series.  Thank you.
Theresa Raess
Ah the best PA series, and this class was my favourite, so many gems to enrich our teaching, I hope we can have more from you on this platform. Thank you 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin