Invert<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4676

Invert
Mariska Breland
Class 4676

Watch this Class
For some reason I couldn’t get the volume. I’m sure it was me.😎
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. My back felt so good afterwards.
MariAnn H ~ I'm sorry you were having trouble with the volume. I just watched the video and it played well on my end. I recommend checking the volume settings on the video and on your device to make sure everything is where you want it to be. If you continue to have sound issues, you can try our Video Troubleshooter in the FAQs to see if there is a solution there as well. I hope you enjoy this class!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow that was both fun and challenging!  I was afraid to do the headstand so will need a spotter too! Lol it’s was an awesome challenge and I loved the inversions! Thanks Mariska!:) (the audio was fine;)
Michele M Glad you liked it! Yeah - headstand would definitely be ill-advised without a spotter. I'm pretty solid in it and I have only done it one time on the reformer, with a spotter, and I came down almost immediately because I freaked myself out.
Great class super interesting
Candy
Was able to do the handstand, have been searching for classes with out of the norm moves. Felt there was a lot of time between exercises, wishing for a bit of a faster pace.
Candy this is definitely the slowest of any of my classes. Too many potentially dangerous exercises to move fast. 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin