Stability in Feet and Knees<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4716

Stability in Feet and Knees
Amy Havens
Class 4716

Watch this Class
Lina S
3 people like this.
The class went by so fast. I've really enjoyed it and mostly your clear explanations. Thank you! Happy Holidays!
Maria P
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy- very helpful for people recovering from any leg trauma who are trying to retrain their body again. Thank you thank you thank you- you are an angel!
Cynthia G
2 people like this.
Ah Amy, as usual a great class.  What I really loved was the accessible and true to daily living of the balance exercises.  It was so helpful.  Great at this time of the year as I have been sitting a lot. (visitors for the holiday season) Thanks.
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
Excellent class for foot and knee alignment. These exercises can be  easily integrated into routine daily activities but are so effective. Thank you very much!!
Cathy S
2 people like this.
Thank you. I really needed this. I struggle with ankle mobility and have had plantar fasciitis in the past.
2 people like this.
Cathy S Gisela G Cynthia G Maria P Lina S  Thank you all for your comments. These classes were also part of a project PA collaborated on with AARP.  Their audience may not be as familiar with Pilates as you all are so I planned more from that perspective.  Glad you all enjoyed this class!
Thank you for your beautiful cueing and simple clear explanations!
wonderful class, Amy and I have immediate effect! My right knee is hurting for months and I couldn't get it back in alignment. After this class my both knees bend in perfect alignment without any clicking or soarness in my right knee. I will do this class regularly, thank you!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin