Studio Tour With Mary Bowen<br>Mary Bowen<br>Special Feature 4871

Studio Tour With Mary Bowen
Mary Bowen
Special Feature 4871

Watch this Special Feature
Christina D
Thank you for sharing this.
Thank you, Christina. You can join me in emails any time. It would be good to know each other.  Mary Bowen
Thank you, it was verry interesting to see all the things you have and listen to you was a pleasure
Thank you! Really enjoyed seeing Mary's studio, equipment and hearing the stories! Priceless! 😍
Fascinating! Thank you for showing us the studio. Mary Bowen has had a such a remarkable life and her  stories and life journey are very interesting.
Shireen K
That was really fascinating to watch. Lots of history and innovation. I was also tickled that Mary has a Westie pup. My favorite breed. So adorable. Mary - you are a remarkable lady. I loved watching you show the rotating disks.
Lisa K
Thank you so much for sharing this, super interesting and valuable. I loved the lined-up rotator discs so much, I took a screenshot of it!
Enjoyed your comments, Lisa. Thank you. The discs are so helpful. They locate and correct imbalances in pelvic alignment. We are all a bit lopsided due to our being either left or right handed. Email me to discuss that further. It would be good to know each other. Mary Bowen (mary@pilates-marybowen.com).
This was a fascinating interview.  The only problem is it was too short :)  Loved it!  Thank you for sharing.
Loved this! I love your creative use of the equipment  to solve problems -- and make the original work fun. Thank you, Mary. You're a treasure.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin