Reclaim Your Pelvic Floor<br>Wendy Foster<br>Class 5066

Reclaim Your Pelvic Floor
Wendy Foster
Class 5066

Watch this Class
Hi Wendy, thanks for this wonderful, soothing class. I enjoyed the variety of the exercises and the slow pace. I also think it is important to remind the clients to release the pelvic floor completely. We often tigthen the pelvic floor area too much and have therefore too much tension in the pelvic floor area. This is also a common problem among Pilates teachers. Have a great day! Yours Birgit from Germany
Elizabeth S
I just told my daughter the other day that my pelvic floor is shot.   Just what I needed after a long day at work before I go to bed. 
Can you tell me what the purpose of the ball is? Is it to ensure you are not working from the larger muscles? Or as a stability challenge?  
This is a great...hips class.  Much of what is targeted in this class gives the pelvic floor an assist --  adductors, low back stabilizers.  I recommend this class for anyone recovering from surgery or finding their hips tight after recovery.  But still not the same as a good, still-body Kegels session.
Olga R
This is great workout, but that exercise which should stretch piriformis muscle actually contracts it, piriformis muscle rotates thigh externally, so to stretch it you should rotate thigh internally. 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin