Introducing Posture Plus<br>Sally Anderson<br>Tutorial 5152

Introducing Posture Plus
Sally Anderson
Tutorial 5152

Watch this Tutorial
where does one purchase this small arc and how much is it?
Sally Anderson
Nancy Meier Hi Nancy, We sell the Reach Arcs at our shop online,  however we don't have intnll distribution so it can be prohibitive to ship outside Australia. Other manufacturers have variations of arcs that substitute - baby arcs, roller are useful ... I've offered an option below that works well -  an  'Ab Mat' - available widely online. Lower than a Reach Arc (the goldilocks of arcs as I call them ;) but work for these programs. Let me know how you go. We'll announce when we have our Arcs more available but it will be some time. 
AB MAT
REACH SHOP
Sally Anderson
Nancy Meier  I don't think I nailed the links in my last message sorry Nancy .. here are URL's for reference...
AB MATs (amazon.com) - here's the reference: https://abmat.com

Hope this helps!
Sally :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks I found something similar on Amazon (but not as nice as the Reach one). I love your classes and very clear teaching. Although everyone needs to relearn posture, improving  the posture of older adults is my mission. 
Sally Anderson
Nancy Meier A brilliant mission 💜 I have to say I do love my Reach Arcs .. I'll look into some options for getting these little beauties across the sea's in time to come. Meanwhile, we'll both keep up our posture improving missions! Thank you for your lovely message 😊 
Victoria Becka
Love seeing you guys here ... had a giggle at the chest lift initiation from Andrew. I'll grab arc on my next trip x
Sally Anderson
Victoria Becka Hi !! 🙏 Love your message 😍  When are you visiting next? x
1 person likes this.
Very enjoyable class. So important to focus on posture. Very well taught. If using a large rolled up towel for prone extension work do you place the towel under the pelvis?
Sally Anderson
Sharon C Thank you Sharon 😊 With this class I use the towel under the upper torso to replicate where the arc is - aiming to have the head and shoulders extend into  the elevated position, and the arc/towel makes the lift more accessible . That said, towel under pelvis is often used to decrease extension in the lumbar and can feel really good for many people .. Have a play with what suits - if you like the towel under the pelvis I'd probably bring arms alongside body if it's too challenging to do hands behind head. 
Where is your posture plus class?
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin