From The Top<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 5291

From The Top
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 5291

Watch this Class
Thank you for the class! Love how intentional it was and accessible. I feel like there's a lot we can do without a reformer or Cadillac but clients sometimes think they need all of that to do Pilates. Thank you! 
Kav Maharaj THIS!! I agree with you - we just need to move, and anything can serve as a prop to augment or simplify the work we do. Thank you for watching, and thanks for the comment.
Ruth B
Really enjoined your creative moves. Wish you would do a sit to stand class.  I don't know how many are teaching people in their late 70's into 90's who can't get down on class.
So nice and elegant! Thank you!
Beautifully cued and explained.  Humor too!  Useful routine for  anyone.
What a great class! I totally enjoyed all the movements you had me doing! Keep it going!
Patty S Thanks so much - glad you enjoyed it. More videos to come! 
Joan Breibart Thanks for watching and commenting, Joan! I truly love what I do, and I'm happy to share my little bit of silly with anyone who will join me.
Noa Vered Terry Thank YOU!
Ruth B Hi Ruth! Thanks for the comment and the fabulous idea! It's an important reminder that the floor isn't always accessible to all. I have some additional videos that may fit the bill but haven't been released yet... stay tuned! And I will keep this comment in mind if PA invites me to film again. 
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin