Strengthening Your Deep Core<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 5426

Strengthening Your Deep Core
Niedra Gabriel
Class 5426

Watch this Class
Celia
1 person likes this.
Difficult to keep up on your own, so couldn’t get it all done.
Niedra Gabriel
Celia i get it and thanky ou for your share, speed is so challenging to video ing and different viewers like different possibilities . I suggest you watch, stop the video and play around with your own body exploring this.
Hoping this helps 
4 people like this.
Niedra, I'm blown away as usual with your classes.  You do an incredible job connecting the muscles (working), posture and how to.  I just learn so much each time I watch you. I very much appreciate your detail.  I'm going to teach some of these today in class.  :)
Niedra Gabriel
Lacie H Im thrilled that you got so much from this video.   Great that you use this with your clients. Makes me happy .
Candace
2 people like this.
As usual, Niedra, brilliant. I can't wait to work on this on my own body and then share tidbits with clients. Thank you for you clear, concise cueing.
Niedra Gabriel
Candace delighted that you enjoyed the video and find it helpful in your own teaching. 
Cindy L Ricalde
Niedra Gabriel so refreshing to hear your clear queues. I love how you inform the muscles by making the mini adjustments.  The upper back work is soo good, especially loved the rowing series🩷 you are a gem and so inspiring!
2 people like this.
Another masterpiece from you Niedra🤩thank you!❤️love the detailed explanations!
Niedra Gabriel
Paulina Thankyou for your post. Glad you enjoyed this workout and detail. 
Niedra Gabriel
Cindy L Ricalde Thankyou for  your post.  The secrets are in the details - Im so glad you enjoyed this work. 
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin