Day 3: Standing Mat Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 5467

Day 3: Standing Mat Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 5467

Watch this Class
Maria P
4 people like this.
Awesome sequence- very useful and challenging movements for everyday balance as well as warm up for athletic activities. Tash is a real inspiration!
2 people like this.
Fabulous.... Maria hit on the nose --- useful and challenging movements.  I modified where needed.  Yes, very useful for athletic activities as I am a cyclist and pickleball player.  Excellent cueing Tash.
I loved day 3! I’m all warmed up and ready to stand tall and even today. I’m joining you from Cappadocia, Türkiye 🇹🇷!
Taghrid K
4 people like this.
Woww fabulous and challenging class, I really loved the functional standing work of day 3. Thank you Tash, Lots of love from AD
1 person likes this.
Excellent exercises for balance. I had to use a chair at times to help myself keep my balance. I will definitely do them again and again to improve my balance. Thank you Tash! 
Saphira B
2 people like this.
Terrific way to stretch and strengthen the hips and legs.  This is one I'll want to repeat to try and master. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I especially liked the standing mat routines on this day 3.  Still can't quite roll from back roll into squat without a push from the  hands, but love trying.
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! I was super challenged by the standing pulses. Will have to come back to this one to see if my stability has improved at all. 
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class, loved the balance challenges.  Rolling to a squat definately needs some practice!   What a challenge!
Shona Croft
1 person likes this.
So challenging!  Tash you’re so strong and I need to this single leg series again! Fantastic!!!!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin