Strong Base Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 5496

Strong Base Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 5496

Watch this Class
Love! Thx u!
Christina C
This foundations series is exactly what I need. I love revisiting exercises I sometimes do mindlessly and giving them my full attention. Feeling great after your class!
This was such a great class. Love the sprinkle of matwork too. Will be doing this one over and over.
Dawn U
2 people like this.
One of the first classes I took on PA was with Courtney Miller.  I am amazed at her progression as a teacher.  She was always very good and now she is over the moon great.  Thank you PA for continuing to feature Courtney.

Alina N
LOVED EVERY SECOND
Muchas gracias! me ha encantado esta clase!!! todo muy bien explicado, ejercicios sin complicaciones pero desafiantes!!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow I loved this practice!  Always a fun and challenging practice with Courtney!  My favorite exercises were in this class, mermaid, kneeling arms, and hip work!!  Courtney, quick question for you…I noticed your back was lifted during the beginning imprint series.  Is this correct or a more advanced technique of training for imprint series?  I have been teaching my client to keep the back of the ribs down while zipping up the front core muscles.  

Thank you ever so much for sharing your practice! I am always excited to see you on PA!:D 
Elena S
Great to have opportunity to come back to basic on the reforma, thank you very much XXX
Tanya P
Love this! I feel taller!  thank you Courtney Miller  :o) 
Marithé Lessard
Just perfect 😍 merci ☺️ always appreciate following you on PA 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin