FuseDance Fun<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 612

FuseDance Fun
Tracey Mallett
Class 612

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Tracey - loved, loved this class!! Great material and ideas to bring into a warm up and floor work for my barre class that I teach!! Always look forward to all of the classes you teach - your energy is so inviting!!
11 people like this.
God bless all of you who do this live... at least I have a pause button! Great workout! Thanks!
3 people like this.
Fantastic - totally fun...definitely "borrowing" some of this for my students. They will love it! Thanks
3 people like this.
Hurray! Another great Tracey Mallet class. I love having a challenging class for a day when I don't have a lot of time. More, please!
3 people like this.
Tracey - loved, loved this class!! Great material for my barre classes! I have enjoyed every class you have done on PA!!
2 people like this.
loved it a lot! thank you!
CJ
4 people like this.
Tracy, I do bollywood, bollyfit, bellyfit, belly dancing, aerobics, step aerobics. this is very very good.. . It is good to have a change. makes it very interesting. thank you. You are a great addition the family of pilates.
4 people like this.
Fabulous! Loved all the energy!
Thank you for mixing it up and keeping Pilates fresh and FUN!!!
The entire website is GREAT!
1 person likes this.
loved it as always
Thank you everyone, we had so much fun doing this class. It's a shame you can't see their glowing faces as we move through the moves. I just shot two new FuseDance videos last week and was honored that Kristi, Amy and Emilee were with me grooving to the music. So happy to share my love of DANCE and Pilates with you!!
1-10 of 148

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin