Breath-Focused Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 627

Breath-Focused Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 627

Watch this Class
Who needs 60 minutes...that was perfect. Studied w/o audio...gotta go back & listen AND watch. I love your cueing! Wait...then again to actually DO! Thank you Amy - you never disappoint!
Hi Jennifer, glad you enjoyed this one. It was much more introspective/contemplative than some that I've done, but it was intentional. I wanted to be a little more quiet and allow people space to feel the work deeper this time. Hope it translated!
Pele
Great rhythm and flow throughout the class. A good use of 40 min. I felt worked. Loved the side arm series that I haven't seen at PA in any of the reformer workouts. My favorite class of yours IMO.
Hi Pele, thank you for your feedback and comments. I value your opinion, and all opinions from our PA members and I do take them to heart. I tried to talk less in this class and open the viewing space for everyone to really listen to themselves and feel their own breath too. What I found for myself was a depth and calm that was magnificent! I'm glad you enjoyed it too.
Awesome as always Amy. Really great to focus on the breath. Thank you for all your energy and innovation. Though teaser on the long box - my nemesis! I can do it on the mat no problem, but oofff, on the reformer not even close. Some day :)
Thank you so much Robyn....I appreciate your feedback very much regarding the reminder to focus on the breath. As it is the foundation of our work, I thought it would be nice to have that a focal point of a workout. The Teaser I performed in this class wasn't my best----a little too flat in my lumbar! Oops.....on I go to practice it myself! Lumbar flexion remains one of my biggest challenges! :)
I think that might be my challenge with the teaser as well - will have to pay attention to that the next time I do it. Thanks again.
Let's keep up our practice!
Great emphasis on breath, I enjoyed being a student :)..... It was a great work out I really like to load my springs on foot work... Either really heavy (like all) or really light (like one blue). Most of my clients like heavy heavy on foot work.... Teasers are hard, my tight hamstrings force me to modify. I loved yours though Thank You
thank you so much Amy. Back to PA after surgery. Always look foward to your classes.
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin