Standing Stretch Out Strap®<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Class 1335

Standing Stretch Out Strap®
Ken Gilbert
Class 1335

Watch this Class
Cher
A great way to feell the three dimensions of our spine. Love that workout. Feel tall and long. Thank you. And yes I love Pilates Anytime. Such a great opportunity to learn from the best teachers in the world :)
1 person likes this.
Cherhine . . . thank you! Activating the spine, decompressing, to create space in which to move.
1 person likes this.
Love it love it love it! I had a rotator cuff repair 13 weeks ago and I can definately feel mobility improve even after one session.
Thsnk you Ken
Katarina S
Beautiful class Ken. I watched this class tonight before I taught a group class in my Pilates studio. I had no chance to practice this sequence so, I improvised all new movements. My clients absolutely loved this session and particular the difference they felt in their shoulders afterwards. Thank you.
Linda . . . encouraging for me to hear . . . the repair heals quickly when movement is the medicine. In that I practiced shoulder stability and mobility prior to surgery and then after, my healing was quick; to the surprise of my doctor . . .
Katarina . . . thank you for sharing your experience with me! Keep improvising . . .
Yea, I found another of your classes. I loved it and had a great time. Thanks Ken:)  Kyria just messaged me that she was in contact with PA about some newer  Flectcher Style/ Towel Work Classes. Hopefully, we'll get some soon. Just for the record, i would pay a higher membership fee for more Classes like yours. 
Loved it again! Thanks Ken:) 
1 person likes this.
Gary . .. I love your commitment to this work! Thank you.
Thanks again Ken:) 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin