Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 429

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 429

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thanks Lisa! Fantastic workout! Really enjoyed it. I've always resisted doing pilates with music, but this was a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, it cut out for me at 19 mins and took a while to get going again. Anyone else have this problem?
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Aida, what a great testimony resisting Pilates to music. I am the same way in a traditional format. Thrilled you enjoyed the experience (although a bit frustrated when streaming isn't the best) I'm certain the next time you take the class it will be flawless.
1 person likes this.
Yes, keep creating these dynamic and fun-get-her-done classes! Why more instructors don't create classes to the pace of music, I don't know!? It's just so much more fun! Maybe add another 10 minutes to the next piece...?
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Jody! It is a joy to hear your feedback. I enjoy doing them, too Planning on filming more...and possibly some longer sequences in the future.
1 person likes this.
This is my second rythm pilates class and I LOVED IT!!!! It contains so much and I never expected liking it that much. I am not at all an aerobics-type, but this is really fun. Planning to do this whenever I feel a bit 'down', because this makes me HAPPY !
Lisa Hubbard
Katrien, so happy to hear tor experience...it's music to my ears! Thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this one, Lisa. It's so amazing; I actually love doing the "harder" version of your Rhythm Pilates classes and find it fitting for my level, but this class has its own unique set of challenges that help me in a whole other way. Please, please do more and more of these on here! :) More challenges, hard work, great music and great Pilates
Loved this class - thanks!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
I love your comments Emma & appreciate how you see & experience RP! Happy to hear that the workout sequence was able to challenge even the advanced mover. I hope to film again soon!
Lisa Hubbard
Mhairi, thanks! Glad you enjoyed the workout! Happy New Year :)
111-120 of 212

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin