Class 429: Lisa Hubbard
Rhythm Pilates®
Level 2
05/01/2011

That was amazing! THANK YOU!!!
5 years ago

Hi Abigail and Emily, Thank you both for such positive feedback. It brings me joy to know that I'm on the right track! THANK YOU!
5 years ago

Lisa...You are an amazing person and an incredible instructor! I LOVE you!!

5 years ago

Meredith, wow. What do I say to that?! Except that I am truly humbled. I LOVE YOU. Thank you. I am blessed and feel honored to be a part of such an amazing community of people, exactly like yourself, and everyone who make it worthwhile. Thank you PA. XO
5 years ago

Love the class. Do you expect to do more of these?

5 years ago

Hi Melissa :) Thanks so much. Yes, I do plan on filming more of Rhythm Pilates classes on PA. If you haven't already, and want an accelerated level class, view RP's class # 253. All the best!
5 years ago

Hi Lisa, loved the 1/2 format of this class. Perfect for between client breaks to get the energy up for the rest of the day!
5 years ago

Hi Erin! Thank you so much. I'm glad that you enjoyed the class and felt lasting benefits throughout your busy day! XX
5 years ago

Hi Larissa! I love that you loved the class and enjoyed the stretch...even after three weeks of surgery! Take care sweetie! I'm happy, too!!!
5 years ago

Loved the class! I got a great workout while having fun..Thanks!
4 years ago

Add New Comment
You need to be logged in to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

When you're new to Pilates... don't think about rules, think about what you need for your body.
Enhance Your Practice with Alan Herdman