Knees Over Toes Reformer<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 5416

Knees Over Toes Reformer
Viktor Uygan
Class 5416

Watch this Class
Taghrid K
Thank You Victor for an amazing class that I loved and enjoyed, I felt REALLY challenged in many of these, losing balance and trying to balance which means I need to do this often. WOWW!
This was a wonderful challenge and I loved using my Reformer in new ways. I will be coming back to this class.
Melissa D
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. I really enjoyed the functional flexibility movements. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
thanks for this great class.  Ive got alot to work on!
Wow, what a brilliant class! So many great ideas and good sequencing for working with the ankle-knee-hip chain.

I do have a question, though. With a number of the exercises standing with one foot on the floor and one foot on the reformer, I felt a lot of torque in my standing knee. Presumably I wasn’t stabilizing my pelvis effectively. Do you have any suggestions? I should mention that I am a short person with a clinical height reformer. I stood on a box, but it might just be that I need to experiment more with the setup.

Many thanks!
Beth H
Wow, what a great class, so creative! Thank you, Viktor! 
Dear Victor, fantastic variations and great challenges for me and my clients. Really enjoyed the creativity and non-traditional work on the reformer. Please introduce more of  this videos, PA!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Taghrid K I'm so glad to hear that I wasn't the only one having a tough time with those balance challenges! Thanks a million for doing them with me - it means a lot. 🤗
Viktor Uygan
Jessica M Hey there! Thank you so much for trying out my class. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it and even found new ways to use reformer in your practice. That's awesome! 
Amy S
I think I need variations for the variations😂 fun and challenging, thank you!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin