Upper Body Spine Corrector<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 920

Upper Body Spine Corrector
Amy Havens
Class 920

Watch this Class
Thank you Anita! Glad you enjoyed Grasshopper here too!
Amy,
Thank you for the class! I have a new spine corrector and that was a good pace for someone still trying to figure it out.
Grazie from Italy!
Pamela.....thank you for taking class from me and so glad you found the material useful. I see that you're working toward certification on the Reformer, wonderful! I'd love to help in any way I can. Where do you study? Is there a teacher training program that you're involved with? I'd be happy to discuss training, if you're interested. My teacher and mentor Pat Guyton, has a wonderful program, Pilates Conservatory. Although it is not a certification program, it is one that prepares people for their journey in the work. We could come to Italy! :)
Thank you Amy for another awesome class! I especially loved the exercises over the arc( leg circles, shoulder bridge, etc). It really helps loosen up my hips.
Anne-Marie! So glad you enjoyed this class....I just love the Spine Corrector work and always feel so opened up, longer, stronger and free in my body after. Glad you felt this too!
Amy: Loved this workout! I have a question: When you do the supported bridge with the feet on the lip, you said you may have tender knees and not be able to close your legs all the way. Whenever I do that exercise, it feels like it is pulling on my knee caps, and yes, my legs are wide open on each side. What does this mean as far as what exactly is tight or restricting me?I know my hips are pretty tight and I have lordosis, but every time I try to stretch my hips/psoaz in that position, it goes straight to my knees...Thanks for any feedback/suggestions you may have!
Hi Colleen---as far as the 'tender knees' comment......yes, if when the legs are completely together and you feel any pulling on the knee cap, you should separate the legs until you don't feel that pull. It could be a number of things contributing to that pulling sensation, but very often it's due to the restriction of length of your hip flexors (psoas being one of them ), quadraceps etc. Never do something that hurts, of course, but gradually check to see if you can move your legs closer together. Good luck!
Amy, how did I miss this one?! Great way to finish my day after teaching, driving, teaching, and driving some more...thank you, I can move again. :)
Hi Kerry! You are so welcome.....glad this class gave you relief after your long day!! Thanks for taking the time to post your comments. I value your feedback!
What a nice class!! Enjoyed watching it many times. Thank you Amy! You are wonderful!!!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin