Wunda Chair Variations<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 633

Wunda Chair Variations
Niedra Gabriel
Class 633

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This class stops playing at about 11 minutes in. It looked like it was going to be a great workout. I hope you can fix it and I will try again.

1 person likes this.
Niedra Iove the archival references! Great exercise variations! Thnak you!
1 person likes this.
Niedra great archival references! Thanks for all the variations, can't wait to try them! Thank you !
Thank you for including more classes of Niedra teaching at this level! As always, love the pace of the class and how well each exercise is cued. Loved doing the stomach series a bit further back on the chair.
Absolutely fabulous class, Niedra! I always love your cues and little nuances that make such a difference;Bravo!
1 person likes this.
What a terrific class! I love Niedra's work. Was home sick and decided to do this class to try and "wake up my body to heal" (in remembrance of Joseph) and felt fatigued but better afterwards. Thanks, Niedra - this class will be repeated as a workout many times!
This was a fantastic class!! Great ideas and cues Thank you Niedra, I enjoyed it!!!
Linda Padilla
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your enthusiasm for this work. I love the chair and often feel it is under used. it is really one of my favorite peieces of equipment.
1 person likes this.
Thank You Nierdra :) I also Love my Wundachair and Loved this class, very challenging
I had the same problem as Joanne above. Got through the beginning footwork then it stopped and booted off and would not restart. Hope this can get fixed.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin