Feel-Good Reformer<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1086

Feel-Good Reformer
Tom McCook
Class 1086

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Please, more workouts with Tom!!
1 person likes this.
Deborah ~ Tom will be back later this year to film more classes. I hope you enjoy them once they are on the site!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to taking another class with him! I was fortunate to take a couple of workshops with Tom at the Inner Idea conference in Palm Springs. What a treat.
2 people like this.
This is my 'go to' PA class whenever my body is feeling taxed and wonky. I get a thorough work out and feel restored and renewed all at the same time. Fantastic. I love Tom McCook!
1 person likes this.
Thank you everyone for your inspiring comments. I'm really pleased to hear you're enjoying and the classes and feeling balanced after. Thank you PilatesAnytime for creating this great opportunity for us to connect!
1 person likes this.
WOW! I did this workout after going for a run and every part of my body seemed to just go back to where it should be! great split variations and wonderful cueing and voice
2 people like this.
GREAT to hear it Lauren! Happy to be of service! All the best
I love Tom's classes. Please, please, please bring Tom back!
Thank so much Tom! Such a wonderful class with balanced work. I observed a class you taught at PIlates on Tour and just love your cueing and gentle peacefulness. Each class of yours I have enjoyed.
Thank you Erin, I appreciate your feedback and am happy your enjoying the classes. Be well and thank you to Pilates Anytime!!
31-40 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin