Traditional Mat Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 305

Traditional Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 305

Watch this Class
Amy- loved the accelerated pace of this fun class although I missed your props!! Great class.
F B
You are really an inspiring teacher. Thanks a lot!!!
Hi Elaine, thought I'd pick up the pace for my regular studio clients with this class....they need the challenge once in awhile! Don't worry, you'll see props again soon, you know me!
There's no greater comment than to be told you're an inspiring teacher, thank you so much Fabiana!
I really enjoyed this class. The pace was perfect and it seemed to zoom by, thanks!
Thank you Helen! I appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed class, talk to you soon!
Amy! Phew - what a wonderful, lovely class! I miss you and your gentle, yet inspiring way of teaching!
Hi Carolyn!! Yay, you're on Pilates Anytime! Susan had mentioned to me that she encouraged you to join...isn't it wonderful?! THANK YOU for your feedack....I miss you too girl. Glad you liked this class......'gentle, yet inspiring'....I like that, thank you! Talk to you soon!
it's a great class, I am waiting for your nex!!!! sorry for my english. kisses
Hi Laura! Thank you for your thoughtful post! I'm a regular teacher on the site so I have classes posted each week so stay tuned! Hope to hear from you again soon. Amy
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin