Discussion 1553

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
beautiful environment
1 person likes this.
:) I love everything BASI!
Reiner G
1 person likes this.
It was great to see this new venue. Really looing forward to learn more about the other Avalon apparatus.
Great information and talking points by Rael and others. Thank you!
So great to learn the details of the BASI offerings and the tour was fab!
Again Kristi would love to be able to set the record straight on a number of comments made about me and the trademark lawsuit that Rael has misrepresented. I have a feeling after reading a number of these that you have your own agenda here
HI Sean. The interview we did with you is set to be released on July 28th. If after that time you still feel I am working an agenda (I'm not), please contact me directly and I'd be happy to ask you again to participate in Pilates Anytime so you can set the record straight.
kristi.cooper@pilatesanytime.com
Sean, Kristi and Pilates Anytime generously provide a forum for different points of view, styles and approaches. I commend Kristi for this. Despite our close association she did not show any bias in the interview that I could notice, or has never shown it in any other way.

If I said anything that is not factual, I assure you that it was unintentional or the result of over 20 years having past and memory failing me. But the essence remains the same: I believe to the core of my being that a great divide was created in this industry at that time that we have not managed to repair, and I also believe that a great opportunity was missed by you (and us all).

I wish you only well and would welcome another visit from you to our new academy.
Thank you Rael.
Hopefully i will be one of BASI instructors in a year; so thank you for encouraging me more with this videos..love
çiğdem

1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin