Continuous Mat Flow<br>Junghee Won Ph.D.<br>Class 1638

Continuous Mat Flow
Junghee Won Ph.D.
Class 1638

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Such a Delightful Lady and so very Gracious.
Paola Maruca
Thank you Junghee Won for a beautiful and solid mat workout. The beauty of this method is that there is no limit in keeping learning. No matter how many years you have been practicing or teaching Pilates there is always something new to 'absorb' by wonderful teachers like Junghee. I got so many precious cues from this brief workout. Things that I used to take for granted got a complete new meaning in this 25 min class. Again, thanks PA for making all this possible for us....
2 people like this.
I teach in my second language, so fully realize the difficulties this involves. Since my students exert extra energy to understand me and I sometimes struggle to find the exact word that guides them I feel that I have to have a "offer something more" or a different perspective to make it worth their while to deal with my fluency and accent. Please understand I truly understand how hard it can be!!! This class was more of a verbal litany of exercises with just some basic reminders added in. There is a place for that too of course. But then why talk about easier adaptations.Wouldn't a 2/3 level student have already learned them on the way to this level? My biggest difficulty though was that too often I´d look over at my computer and find my teacher in a new position without much of a verbal preamble.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Junghee for another wonderful concise class. I love that you offer suggestions but tempo and flow is your strength. This is how Joe expected us to do mat and I love your truth to original series. (even arms reaching forward in double leg stretch) I am such a fan of your teaching and thanks PA for sharing her with us!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful style and graceful movements. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed your class Junghee! Boomerang is also one of my favorites, I loved how you held the arm stretch after the legs placed back down, it made for a much deeper stretch. Thank you!
I DID enjoy my workout Junghee! Thank you!
Deborah L
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed my workout, thank you!
Yeong Cheol C
thank you.
1 person likes this.
Love that it is fast paced!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin