Dynamic and Playful Mat<br>Mari Winsor<br>Class 1864

Dynamic and Playful Mat
Mari Winsor
Class 1864

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to have found a Mari video here! I got into Pilates 15 years ago because of her! Yeah!!
Gia,
I tried to view both the reformer class and the mat class with Mari and the videoes do not show up on the screen. The portion of the screen that is blank is the video itself; the comments below the screen do show up.
Thanks for helping; Mari is among my favorites.
Ann
Ann ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the videos. Usually when this happens, it is because your internet connection is not strong enough to support the video. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player which allows you to choose a lower quality. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com for more options.
Thanks Mari for such a great class! I love your sense of humour it's so uplifting and makes working out so much fun. I still need to work on my rollups as I struggled towards the end getting both ends to come up together but I'm sure I'll get there. Thanks again and I'll be back for more :)
Trisha Donnelly
Loved the class!!! Dead bug great transition, can't wait to use in my next class.
Would love to see more classes from mari!
I had all of Mari's DVD's back in the day, I used to do them religiously and my body was in shape! It's so great to see her again, here, hopefully she can whip me back again!
Wonderful Mari!
Thank you!
Heather P
I love your tip to keep the movements energetic. Great class.
I started do Pilates with you Mari. You are my inspiration. It is a great pleasure meet you here and add your class to my favorite
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin