Using Sound Tutorial<br>Blossom L.<br>Tutorial 1969

Using Sound Tutorial
Blossom L.
Tutorial 1969

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Positively Brilliant ~ HiYahhhh
I didn't know there was more to "my name is". really makes me work harder to add the rest because I'm not just repeating but thinking breathing :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks Blossom: since taking your workshops I have used many of these tools and they really do help, and also give the client and myself a little laugh. And when your laughing your enjoying your time. Kathy was such a clever woman.so glad you are carrying on her methods.
1 person likes this.
Love this!
1 person likes this.
Great energy and content, presented beautifully. A joy to watch! Thank you for sharing:)
Roberto Cerini
Always amazing Blossom!
1 person likes this.
Can I come to NY and study with you?!! Thanks so much for sharing more you YOU.....and Kathy! :) P.S. I have two kitties and they were going nuts while this segment was on! :) they love the whistling!
2 people like this.
She's full of fun, joy, energy, knowledge, generosity... I love her !
Thank you all for your lovely comments. I am so glad you have enjoyed this tutorial. (I am humming that last word)...
Suk W
1 person likes this.
Very inspiring and fun! I never really thought to incorporate sound and speech in classes. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Always so inspiring, fun and so interesting! Totally addictive! Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping for more
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin